Tuesday, January 23, 2007

All My RPG's Listed in One Place


Scroll down my Sidebar to the left and you will find a new section for My RPG Library. This section is compliments of a new website called Library Thing (which I notice is still in Beta).

Library Thing allows you to enter your entire library and share what you read with the world. I have been told it's like flickr for books. You can also hook up with other people who have similar book collections or libraries as you do. You can rate your books, write reviews and read reviews of books others own. I especially like the UnSuggestor ("if you like Book X, you will NOT like Book Y.").

It looks absolutely amazing

On this site, you will be able to see what books I have in my RPG collection by looking at the "Random Books in my Library". If you want to search my entire library, click on the "Library Thing" icon below that and it will take you to a listing of everything I own in my RPG Collection. For other books, you'll just have to connect with my General/Writing Blog.

No comments: